My Credit Union - A Credit Union you can call your own!
  Contact Us
Credit Card Info Online Banking/Bill Payer Login Apply Online
  Help Center
Online Forms
Helpful Advice
»FAQ: Online Banking
»FAQ: Bill Payer
»FAQ: Account & ATM Access
»FAQ: VISA Debit
»FAQ: Check 21
Web Links
  Helpful Advice
FAQ: Account & ATM Access

On Account Access:
Q. How do I access my accounts to transfer funds, get cash, or make a payment if I live outside of Redwood City?

A. My CU offers a variety of free and convenient ways to access you account, many 24/7:

  • To get cash: use your ATM/Visa Debit Card® and PIN number as a Debit or Point of Sale transaction at supermarkets or anywhere a Visa logo is displayed. After swiping your card, press, “Yes” for Cash Back and the amount. Cash is given to you by the cashier and the funds are automatically deducted from your My CU Checking account.
  • To Transfer Funds: Sign up for free Online Banking. Online Banking allows you to transfer funds between accounts. Access 24 is a Audio Response System available 24/7 and accessible from everywhere by calling (888) 691-0743 with a touch-tone telephone.

On ATM Access:
Q. My CU doesn’t offer convenient ATM access. What do I do?

A. My CU is a member of the CO-OP ATM Network®, a network of 25,000 credit union ATMs nationwide and 5,500 in select 7-Eleven® stores. ATM location information can be accessed by a number of ways: visiting the website; calling (888) 748-3266; or looking for an ATM nearby that displays the CO-OP Network, STAR, or CIRRUS logos.

My CU members who have an My CU ATM/Debit Card are CO-OP Network Cardholders, which means you’ll have free access to CO-OP Network ATMs.

On Branch Access:
Q. My CU doesn’t have a convenient branch location in my area – how can you service my financial needs?

A. My CU is a member of the CU Service Centers, a Financial Network of credit union located throughout the USA and in some international locations.

CU Service Centers provide in-person access to your own My CU account at another credit union near you. Deposit and loan services are available. Just call (888) CU-SWIRL or (888) 287-9475 for the nearest location. Location Guides are also available from My CU. For added security, your Member ID card or another form of identification is required.

return to top
Join  Accounts  Loans  Account Services  Rates  Help Center  About Us  Home|
NCUA Your savings federally insured to $100,000 by the NCUA, National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.  Equal Housing Lender
My Credit Union (logo)