When you don't have
time to visit us in person, how about visiting us online?
Banking via online is convenient, saves you time and is safe
and secure. You'll no longer have to wait in line to check
your balance or to make a loan payment. You can view your
accounts anytime -- not just during branch hours of operation.
You'll be able to check account balances, view transaction
records, transfer money between accounts, communicate with
My CU via e-mail -- and more.
Click here for Online Banking/Bill Payer sign-up information.
As long as you have access to the Internet, online banking
allows you to contact us from anywhere. It's especially
convenient for members who aren't always in close proximity to
the credit union, those who travel a lot or are away from
New Online Banking Login Procedures - Multi-Factor Authentication
In an effort to increase security measures to our online banking system My Credit Union will begin using multi-factor authentication (MFA). Multi-factor authentication relies on additional information beyond the username and password in order to authenticate members accessing the online banking system.
Click here for instructions on how to complete the new MFA enrollment and login.
Some changes you will see with MFA include:
- The first time you log-in or enroll for multi-factor authentication, you will be asked to enter five challenge questions and answers as well as a unique Security Key Image.
- Logging in will become a multiple step process. Instead of one screen where you enter the member number and PIN, you will enter your member number and a random security code. Once this is confirmed you will be prompted to either answer a security question your password/PIN.
If you have any questions regarding the new MFA login procedures, please feel free to contact us at 650-366-5522 or by e-mail at email@example.com
Secure and Confidential
My CU has years of experience helping members manage their
money and protecting their members' privacy and safety, so
security and confidentiality play a leading role in our online
banking service. We have highly sophisticated encryption
procedures in place to prevent unauthorized users from reading
confidential information, and following some simple guidelines
can also help ensure your safety.
- Choose passwords of six to eight characters with
a combination of letters and numbers, and keep them to
- Keep Personal Identification Numbers (PINs) to
- Don't leave account numbers lying around where
others can see them.
- Don't ignore security messages - your personal
computer (PC)/Internet screen will indicate whether or not
you're operating in a secure environment.
- Contact the credit union if you have any problems
Logging in with Multi-Factor Authentication
- For your initial login into online banking, enter your member number, social security number, and the security code provided
- Select a new password
- Select and answer the five security questions
- Select a unique security image
- Complete the process and login in using your new password and security question answers.
For more information or tips, please read below.
return to top
My CU Online Banking gives you secure and convenient access
to your My CU accounts from the comfort of your home or
With My CU Online Banking you can:
- View account balances, transaction activity, and print
- Process transfers, loan and Visa Credit Card payments
between your My CU accounts
- Transfer funds to another member’s account
- Download account activity into your favorite financial
management software (Quicken ®,Microsoft Money ®, or
Microsoft Excel ®)
- Place stop payments on checks
- Order statement copies
- Withdraw checks made payable to yourself and mailed to
your home address
- And More
Best of all, there is no monthly service charge for
Online Banking. You get unlimited access to My CU Online Banking
so that you can sign on anytime or anywhere --from home, work,
or even when you’re traveling.
Asked Questions about Online Banking for other
questions you may have.
My CU Bill Payer gives you the power to pay your bills from
your home computer.
After you have signed up for My CU Online Banking, you can
sign up for Bill Payer. Bill Payer is free to My CU
- No more worrying about stamps.
- Schedule payments to be made: monthly, weekly,
bi-weekly, semi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, and
annually. You can also select a payment date manually or
send one-time payments.
- Send payments to merchants, creditors, or individuals.
Take care of your finances anytime or anywhere --- from
home, work, or even when you’re traveling.
There are no monthly fees, and you can make an unlimited
number of bill payments. Please consult our Fee Schedule
for other fees associated with Online Bill payment. Please
note, to use Online Bill Payment you must first register
for Online Banking.
Payments are submitted either electronically or by check.
You should allow up to 4 business days for electronic
payments and 5-10 business days for check payments to
Review Frequently Asked Questions about Bill Payer for
other questions you may have.