|New & Used Vehicle Loans
My CU can help you get your next car, light truck, SUV, or
mini-van with up to 100% financing for new and used (up to 12
model years) vehicles. We offer a variety of terms up to six
years. Financing terms on older used cars depends on the make
and value of the vehicle. We will finance everything -- tax,
license, and extended warranty.
If you’re thinking of purchasing a vehicle, chances are you’ll
visit your local car dealership, be given a low interest rate
or a Manufacturer’s Rebate, and be offered their financing.
Before you sign on the dotted line, My CU has an even better
- Take the Manufacturer’s Rebate to reduce the amount you
- Next, finance your new Auto Loan with My CU and
- Save Hundreds of Dollars!
Simplify your vehicle purchase...for a discounted fee to My CU members, Driveline Automotive Consulting gathers all the facts and prices on vehicles you are considering.
Are you paying a higher loan interest rate on an existing auto
loan at another financial institution? You’ll save time and
money when you transfer an existing auto loan balance to My CU
because we handle all the paperwork. Simply complete the
Transfer Information form and submit it with our Speedy Online Application
on the PDF form (page 3 of form). Upon credit approval and
completion of the loan documentation, we will handle the
transfer for you. It's convenient and easy.
New & Used Motor Homes/Campers/Trailers/Boats
We can finance up to 80% of purchase price/value of motor
homes, campers, trailers and boats with terms up to eight
New or Used Auto Equity Loan: a car loan with many benefits
for members who own and occupy a California home.
Auto Equity Loans are real estate-backed loans. My CU reports
the interest you pay on this type of loan to the IRS each
year. For most members, the interest paid on these loans is
tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor or the IRS for your
specific tax situation.
- Great Loan Rates for new and used autos and 100% financing.
- Finance any new or used vehicle.
- No additional homeowners insurance required.
- Convenient terms – up to 72 months.
- Pay NO appraisal or title search fees.
- Pay NO prepayment penalties.
- Up to 100% financing.
Refinance your auto loan from another financial institution.
Members with an existing My CU auto loan may also refinance.
How An Auto Equity Loan Works
- Apply for an Auto Equity Loan.
- Your house and car are used as collateral for the loan.
- A Deed of Trust is recorded on your property.
- Consult your tax advisor about your specific tax situation.
Auto Equity Loan Requirements
- You must own and occupy a home in California. (No
apartments or non-owner occupied properties.)
- Your property cannot be in a trust
- All persons recorded on the Grant Deed of Trust must also:
- Appear on vehicle registration
- Sign all pertinent loan documents
Additional charges will be assessed:
- One-time up-front $100.00 charge for flood verification,
recording of the deed, and reconveyance when the loan is paid
- DMV fees and vehicle sales tax.
For more information or to apply, call (650) 366-5522, Option